The Energy You Put Into The Universe Will Come Back To You

A lesson on the laws of attraction.

70

Whether we are consciously aware of it or not every second we exist we are acting as human magnets, constantly sending out our thoughts and emotions into the universe and being met with those exact same things back.

In short, the law of attraction is the notion that the energy you put into the universe is the kind of energy that will come back to you.

For example, if you are constantly focused on all the negative things in your life then you will attract even more negativity into it.

Ever heard of the saying "when it rains it pours"? That's because it does!

Imagine you go out to your car to find your battery dead, horrible thing to imagine I know, but instead of focusing on how much it sucks, think about how thankful you are that your battery died while you were home and not out somewhere, stranged.

If you look on the bright side you're more likely to be meet with sunshine instead of gloom.

We may not be able to control what happens to us but we can control how we handle those things. Life is a blank canvas of possibilities, but we are in control of what the finished picture looks like.

Instead of focusing on what you hope doesn't happen, or what you don't want, only focus on what you do want. Your dreams and goals are too big to share a space with your fears, so erase your fears from your mind so you have plenty of room for what's really important.

One way to attract great success in your life by acting as your own role model.

When you're met with a difficult decision think about what your hero would do, and do exactly that. Manifest your own destiny by being aware of what kind of energy you're putting into the universe, and using it to benefit your life.