20 Leslie Knope Style Compliments To Tell The Ann Perkins In Your life

“Ann, you cunning, pliable, chestnut-haired sunfish.”

40792
NBC Universal

If you’ve seen NBC’s television show Parks and Recreations, you’re pretty lucky. If you have an Ann Perkins to your Leslie Knope like I do, you’re even luckier.

When you have found that special lady friend, you can’t help but want to express it in words. What better words to use than Leslie’s very own?? Replace "Ann" with your very best friend's name, kick it breakfast style, and celebrate your powerful musk-ox with these 20 Leslie Knope compliments.

1. “Oh Ann, you’re so sweet and innocent and pretty.”

2. “Ann, you beautiful tropical fish. You’re smart as a whip and you’re cool under pressure.”

3. “Oh Ann, you beautiful, rule-breaking moth.”

4. Oh Ann, you beautiful spinster. I will find you love.”

5. “He’ll never lasso another heifer as fine as you, Annie Oakley.”

6. “Ann, you are such a good friend, you’re beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk-ox. Thank you, ox.”

7. “You are so brilliant and kind and stupid hot, you’re definitely going to find a wonderful guy who loves you and respects you and fills your home with multiethnic genius babies.”

8. “Ann, you cunning, pliable, chestnut-haired sunfish.”

9. “Nobody can fill your shoes, Ann, with those little tiny doll feet.”

10. “Ann, you’re a genius! Your brain is almost as perfect as your face.”

11. “Oh Ann, you beautiful, naïve, sophisticated newborn baby.”

12. “Ann, you poetic, noble land-mermaid.”

13. “You’re so beautiful, I mean, you’re always beautiful, but right now you’re the most beautiful, glowing, sun goddess ever.”

14. “I’ve said this to you before and I know it makes you uncomfortable, but you’re thoughtful, and you’re brilliant, and your ambiguous ethnic blend perfectly represents the dream of the American Melting pot.”

15. “Ann is my doctor and she’s the most beautiful nurse in the world.”

16. “Ann, you opalescent tree shark.”

17. “Ann, you rainbow infused space unicorn.”

18. “Shut your mouth. You have all the strengths.”

19. “Ann, you beautiful, sassy, mannequin come to life.”

20. “Oh Ann Perkins, you perfect sunflower.”

Always remember, hoes before bros. Uteruses before duderuses. Ovaries before Brovaries. Us ladies gotta stick together, especially to our Anns and Leslies.