10 Moments Leslie Knope Spoke What’s On Every College Student’s Mind

Take a study break and let's laugh about how out of control our lives are right now, through the eyes of Leslie Knope.

44
https://www.glamour.com/story/parks-and-recreation-leslie-knope-letter-to-america-donald-trump

For most students, college consists of late nights, procrastinating, stressful schedules and mental breakdowns. The real world can hit HARD. We are still trying to live like we're young and adventurous but every day, a new stress seems to be added to the already heavy load. Is it easy? No, but the best way we can cope is to be able to laugh at our struggles. At the end of the day, we are all this together, and nobody understands that better than Leslie Knope. So put down those books for a second and let's take a trip down college memory lane, Parks and Recreation style!

1. You agreed to go to waffle house with your friend when you should have been studying. It's now 2:30 AM and you haven't even opened a textbook.

media.giphy.com

2. Calling your mom for moral support because your life is slowly falling apart

media.giphy.com

3. When your friends are trying to convince you to go out and you know you shouldn't, but you're still gonna go.

media.giphy.com

4. When you've turned in your third paper for the week and taken two exams but it's only Wednesday.

media.giphy.com

5. Eating at the dining hall and realizing the food you're paying for is trash

media.giphy.com

6. When you write that 10 page paper the day before it's due and get still get a good grade

media.giphy.com

7. Showing up to class late because you accidentally took that nap you said you wouldn't take

media.giphy.com

8. Trying to motivate yourself because it's 10am but your day is already falling apart

media.giphy.com

9. When the professor calls on you to share your opinion but you were definitely not paying attention

media.giphy.com

10. That moment when you realize you're still alive after you take that exam you thought would be the death of you

media.giphy.com

It's great to joke about our lives, but I think when it comes to college we really are doing better than we think we are. There will be time for adventures, time for sleep and time for success. We just have to remember there are a time and place for all of that in the balance of our busy schedules! Never forget to take time to rest, find shows or activities that make you happy. Always make time for friends and relationship. All of these things will help you have a better attitude towards adversity and give you more incentive to conquer your day!