'Lena The Plug' Needs To Be Your Next Bing-Watch YouTuber

Please subscribe to Lena's channel and enjoy her videos.

60

You might have seen Lena the Plug in some of Tana Mongeau's YouTube videos or in some of No Jumper videos, but Lena has her own channel with 1.3 million subscribers. She is known as a cam girl, which is a woman who poses for the camera either nude or in certain clothing. Her Instagram also features her in various lingerie fashion pieces with thousands of likes.

Lena the Plug won celebrity of the year at the PornHub awards.

Lena is not only a cam girl, after watching her YouTube videos she is a strong woman who is proud of her occupation and herself. She did a Q & A with her mother and fans asked her if her parents are disappointed in her career issues, but her mother responded in a positive manner.

In another video, Lena revealed that her parents still love her despite her career choices. I love that she fights the stigma that all women in the sex entertainment industry have family issues, but she reveals that she comes from a happy home. Moreover, she is confident in her body and has had breast augmentation surgery and vlogged the experience. I have not seen a YouTuber who is honest about their sex life, career, and all things about their life like Lena, and that is why I enjoy her videos so much. I always feel more confident in myself and my videos that I upload on my channel.

Lena is unique because she vlogs her experience with porn award ceremonies and Q & A with pornstars which sheds light on that industry. Lena is a boss babe. She has her own private Snapchat, merch, and manages her own YouTube channel. Her occupation might be a little different than other YouTubers, but she hustles and that is so inspiring. I love how she is confident in her sexual identity and tries to teach other girls to feel the same.