I'm leaving my old life behind to start afresh

We both are hurt that we had to leave, but time is not waiting.

134
N/A

I'm alone, on a bus, one way ticket to my new life, its not my dream, but I dream of it before. This rain is falling and I can't stop thinking of you, I seen you before you left with your one way ticket. The look in your eyes tell me everything you felt about me, your lips don't have to move, I see it for myself. Your eyes tell me you remember the times we shared, the hours we spent, skin to skin, flesh to flesh, milking each other til their was nothing left. I remember his words he spoke out of hurt, we didn't know when was the next time our past would cross, *sigh* I never though I would have gotten this close to him, and now its over. On this lonely bus ride, I'm glad I met him an he start talking to me, he help opening my shell and found my Pearl. Looking out the window into the night sky wondering if our path will ever cross again....

From Your Site Articles