A Lazy Girl's Guide To Dressing Up For The Holidays

4 simple items you can wear to dress up with ease this holiday season.

131
Unsplash

The holidays mean parties, dressing up, eating a lot, and wanting to lay on your couch and do nothing. For the average lazy girl, you’re probably wanting to do the latter two. And dressing up for all of these holiday parties is probably the last thing you want to do. So, here are a few ways you can dress up with ease during the holidays if you’re a lazy girl:

Joggers

Joggers are the perfect item to wear if you’re an average lazy girl. You have probably been lounging in sweatpants all day, and joggers are the closest thing to sweats that you can dress up. If you’re going somewhere fancy, try velvet joggers! Pair the velvet joggers with a nice tank and heels if you need to dress up extra. If not, you can wear any simple colored jogger with a sweater and booties and a scarf and you’re all set to go.

Oversized sweaters

Extremely comfortable and basically a lightweight sweatshirt that looks nicer, an oversized sweater is a perfect item to wear. Additionally, oversized sweaters go with pretty much anything. Whether it's solid colored jeans, ripped or patterned jeans, leggings, or jeggings, an oversized sweater will look good with anything. Comfortable, cozy and easy to dress up!

Fur vests/jackets

An up and coming trend this season, fur vests and jackets are the perfect way to dress up an outfit with ease. Pair it with a long-sleeved shirt underneath, and it is the simplest way to look nice. You can wear it with jeans or leggings and boots and you will look totally dressed up without even having to try.

Sweater Dress

Another easy outfit choice that will keep you comfy cozy throughout the evening. Dress sweaters are perfect for winter to make you look and feel dressed up in the simplest way. Pair with sheer stockings and again a pair of boots and you will be dressed in seconds. You can even add a scarf or necklace to amp up the outfit a little as well.