I don't think I've ever known something as freeing and liberating as spending time as a concert.

Image result for concert gifs

It doesn't matter if you like who's playing, or even know who's playing, concerts are super exhilarating. Even if you don't know any of the songs that are being played, the people around you probably do and watching them sing along with whoever the artist is is amazing to watch.

Image result for singing along at a concert gif

Trust me. Just watch.

I had the pleasure of going to a concert by an artist that I had never heard before and it was quite enjoyable.

Did I know any of the words?

No.

Image result for singing wrong words gif

Could I sing along with any of the songs?

Not a chance.

Did a very drunk guy get on my nerves the entire time?

Absolutely. But, it just comes with the territory.

Image result for drunk guys concert gif

Did I have a good time?

YES.

Related image

Being in the concert mindset is great, and there's honestly nothing like it. I didn't buy anything there, 100% because I couldn't justify buying a $35 t-shirt for a band that I had never listened to, but I was very tempted to do so. And concessions? I don't biy food at anything because there is absolutely no way that I'm paying $14 for chicken fingers and fries.

What do you think this is? Disney?

Image result for looking at prices gif

Money problems aside, because I have many of them and I could go on for days, concerts are the definition of dope, and I encourage everyone to attend one as soon as they can.

It doesn't have to be someone that you enjoy, or even know, but buy a cheap ticket and just enjoy the show. It takes you out of reality for a little bit and just immerses you into the music. The feeling is amazing.

Image result for outdoor concert gif

So go ahead. Go on StubHub and see what you can go see for cheap. Go, take a friend, and just have a good time.

And if it doesn't work out, you could always become best friends with the drunk guy that won't stop shouting.

Related image