A List Of The Top 5 'Law & Order' Detectives

I wouldn't mind being saved by one of them!

210

These top 5 "Law & Order SVU detectives are the best in the game; fight me on it!

You can't even sit here right now and tell me that you wouldn't want to be saved by this amazing team of exports. I know I would love to be saved by them, they are the best at what they were trained to do. They are all different in their own ways... I think that is why I love them all so much. None of them think the same way! They each have their own technic in solving cases.

1. Olivia Benson

assets.rbl.ms

2. Nick Amaro

media.rbl.ms

3. John Munch

78.media.tumblr.com

4. Elliot Stabler

media.rbl.ms

5. Amanda Rollins

media.rbl.ms

I know for a fact that when I hear, "In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." I get really excited, because I know one of my favorite things to watch is about to be on!