best late night food in Ann Arbor

The 5 Best, Late-Night Eats In Ann Arbor

From pizza to cookies, Ann Arbor has it all.

426

Whether it is after a long night of studying or a late night of partying, these places won't disappoint you in your night-time cravings. And yes, they deliver too. These five places are essential for every U of M student and definitely have the best late-night eats in the city.

Pizza House

Open until 4 a.m., Pizza House is always a scene and the place to be. Filled with people until they close, you can find people eating their famous feta bread and cinnamon stix. But most importantly, their Late Night Cravers menu seems to be the biggest hit between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m., with items like pizza, cheesy breadsticks, sliders, and chicken tenders. Oh, and did I mention that any item from the Late Night Cravers menu comes with a free coke or milkshake?

New York Pizza Depot (NYPD)

And of course, we have another fan favorite pizza spot that is also open until 4 a.m. But, this just isn't any pizza place. Between the special pizzas, like Mac N Cheese pizza, and the chicken tenders, you can't help not ending your night here.

Fleetwood Diner

Serving all of the classics 24 hours, Fleetwood Diner is the place if you want a cheeseburger, fries, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, pancakes, or honestly anything you could imagine.

Mr. Spots

Even though Mr. Spots is only open until 12 a.m. on Sunday-Monday, you can find it filled with students on Friday and Saturday until 1 a.m. And they don't have just your classic late-night eats. Whether you have the Philly cheesesteak or chicken fingers with a milkshake, this is another local hit.

Insomnia Cookies

And of course, we all need some sweets. Open until 3 a.m., Insomnia Cookies has you covered with fresh cookies and cookiewiches. Yes, a cookiewich. Two cookies with ice cream in the middle. Do I need to say anything else?