42 Songs You Need To Add To A Late Night Summer Drive Playlist

The best kind of drives are the drives when your windows are down, late at night and with friends.

10728

Music holds a special place in my heart. I am a sucker for making playlists. When I got Spotify premium it was like my world had erupted. I not only found a better way to procrastinate but I also found music that helps soothe my soul. I literally have over 20+ playlists and will continue to make them!

Summer is the worst and best time for me when it comes to playlists, I have so many for all occasions. My favorite one is my Late Night Drives playlist.

With summer just around the corner, here are some go-to songs everyone should have on their playlists for those windows open, blasting music, midnight kind-of drives.

1. "Ophelia" - The Lumineers

2. "Take A Walk" - Passion Pit

3. "Come A Little Closer" - Cage The Elephants

4. "Give Me A Try" - The Wombats

5. "You & I" - Colony House

6. "Electric Feel" - MGMT

7. "When You Were Young" - The Killers

8. "Island In The Sun" - Weezer

9. "Tighten Up" - The Black Keys

10. "Southern Sun" - Boy & Bear

11. "Septemeber" - Earth, Wind & Fire

12. "Come On Eileen" - Dexys Midnight Runners

13. "Slide" - Calvin Harris

14. "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers

15. "Little Black Submarines" - The Black Keys

16. "The Moment" - Tame Impala

17. "Midnight City" - M83

18. "Walking On A Dream" - Empire of the Sun

19. "Tete-A-Tete" - Walk The Moon

20. "I'm Born To Run" - American Authors

21. "All Night (feat. Knox Fortune)" - Chance The Rapper

22. "Counting Stars" - OneRepublic

23. "American Teen" - Khalid

24. "Post Break-Up Sex" - The Vaccines

25. "Simple Song" - The Shins

26. "Day 'N' Nite (nightmare)" - Kid Cudi

27. "Sit Next To Me" - Foster The People

28. "Ride Or Die (feat. Foster The People)" - The Knocks

29. "Up Up & Away" - Kid Cudi

30. "Litzomania" - Phoenix

31. "Black Mambo" - Glass Animals

32. "Young Dumb & Broke" - Khalid

33. "Passionfruit" - Drake

34. "Wicked (feat. G-eazy)" - Mansionz

35. "8TEEN" - Khalid

36. "3005" - Childish Gambino

37. "Doses & Mimosas" - Cherub

38. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker, Dyl

39. "Left Hand Free (Lido Remix)" - alt-J

40. "Check Yes Juliet" - We The Kings

41. "Woman" - Ke$ha

42. "Written In the Sand" - Old Dominion

Whether you will be relaxing by the pool, having late night drives or whatever those long summer nights bring you, I hope that these songs make some cool memories for you.