It's the homestretch everyone; the last few weeks before the semester ends! We have Thanksgiving and Christmas, but first, we have to get through the rest of the semester. Here is a list of the emotions you're going to go through the next few weeks, as told by the cast of "Parks and Recreation."
2. When you survive the final quizzes, tests, and exams the two weeks before Thanksgiving break:
3. When you finally get to eat food that isn't dorm food:
4. When it's Black Friday:
5. When you have to return from break and you really don't want to:
6) When the final is tomorrow morning and now you have to cram at 4 AM because all you did was look up random shit:
7) Walking into the final:
8) Walking out of the final:
9) Patiently waiting for your grades to show up:
10) Saying goodbye to all of your friends for the long, yet crazy short break:
11) When you ended up kicking this semester's ass:
12) When you realize it's finally Christmas:
13) When you finally link up with the crew to celebrate New Years:
14) When it's time to go back and kick off the spring semester:
Have a great rest of the semester and Happy Holidays, everybody!