7 Last-Minute Gifts From Target Your College Student Will Love.

Even if you have waited until the last minute, these will bring a smile to their faces this Christmas.

15
https://www.target.com/p/powerxl-vortex-air-fryer-7qt-black/-/A-76544202#lnk=sametab

Here are 7 gifts from Target that any young adult will love. Ranging from safety to keeping your hands warm, your college student will love these gifts.

1. Coffee Maker

Coffee is a college student's best friend. Recently, there have been market trends for finding the perfect coffee from Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts. While this is a fun treat sometimes (gift card idea), no college student can regularly afford a $5 coffee. As a coffee enthusiast myself, I can recommend two coffee makers for two different techniques! First, a classic Keurig coffee maker. The price of the pods can be tough, but sometimes they are on sale. I highly recommend them and you can find one and all the accessories at Target! Second, and my favorite, cold brew is a great way to make coffee. However, if you don't like iced coffee then I would not recommend cold brew.

2. Face Masks

In the times we currently live in, face masks are just as important as putting underwear on each day. College students oftentimes have to be closer to others during classes and walking on campus. Aid them in being safe by gifting them reuse-able masks. Look here for more masculine-looking masks and look here for more feminine masks.

3. Wireless Speaker

Everybody needs a good speaker. This is a great one to jam out to your favorite music.

4. Fun Cook Book

A creative cookbook (like this one) can motivate your college kid to actually make a meal for once. Generally, most of us survive off of quesadillas or grilled cheeses. Having access to good recipes could change this though.

5. A Warm Lightweight Jacket

The next upcoming months are very chilly, and there is nothing worst than freezing to death while walking to class...especially that 8 A.M. class. A warm jacket that can be easily folded into a backpack will be of great benefit. Here are a couple from Target that are great.

6. Rechargeable Hand Warmer

In addition to that jacket, a rechargeable hand warmer can make those cold walks a little more bearable. I recommend these to keep your fingers warm!

7. Air Fryer

Air fryers have taken the cooking industry by storm, and by storm, I mean that air fryers make cooking so much easier. I have seen it cook just about anything and everything; therefore, this is a must-have for your college student! Check out this one from Target.