8 Times Your Double-D's Make You Take An L
popular

Finding bras? lol

8949
Kim Kardashian / Instagram

It always seems like you want what you don't have, and you don't want what you do have. And not to say I don't want what I have, but when it comes to being a girl, having a chest can be a struggle, especially when you're pretty small and they're pretty big.

Here are a few hilarious, yet true, struggles that all girls with double D's can relate to:

1. Making sure to put deodorant between them.

This one absolutely sucks. If we don't do this, you can bet boob sweat will be a thing.

2. Strapless bras are practically impossible.

They constantly fall, and if we tighten it too much, it hurts.

3. Bralettes are absolutely not made for us.

Which is unfortunate, because I love the look of them and they're comfortable. But we always have to wear a bra under a bralette if we choose to partake in this.

4. It can be hard enough shopping for shirts.

V-necks, tank tops that aren't too tight, but not too lose, the list goes. It's pretty much just the struggle we've had to deal with since puberty.

5. Working out...

Especially if you're a runner, it's impossible to keep them down.

6. Sports bras...

Yeah, right.

Unless we wear 2-3 regular sports bras, or spend the extra money to get a really supportive sports bra, it's impossible to find a good one. And even then, we aren't comfortable with any of these options.

7. Did I mention bathing suits?

We can forget about this one. We can't wear those itty bitty triangle tops that cost $15. We need all the support we can get, but even then, it's so difficult to find one that doesn't have too much padding and just an underwire. And then finding one that can adjust in enough ways is even harder. We don't even look forward to swimming sometimes because this is such a struggle.

8. How do you even find bras?

I'm not even sure how we are supposed to find bras, especially ones that don't cost us a fortune. And when we find a nice bra, you best believe we wear that one all the time since bra shopping is our worst nightmare.

Have any more struggles I didn't mention?! Comment them!!!