Lady Gaga Is Slaying 2019

It has been exactly a decade since Lady Gage brought us Bad Romance and Telephone, one of the biggest pop songs of that year. I was almost turning ten when her songs came out, and I've looked up to her ever since. My brother got me into her, and so did my cousin, who is still a huge fan of hers to this day. I remember watching her music video for Telephone when it came out, looking at her as the most powerful woman on the planet. I wanted to be just as strong as her.

Her voice brought so much strength to those who needed it. Even in 2009, she was as strong as she is today. However, when I was ten, I didn't know much about her. It took a while to finally realize how much she has actually gone through. She truly is, one of the more inspiring women of this year.

Mother Monster has opened up a lot about being sexually assaulted and mental health, two very difficult topics to speak out about. With her story, she has been able to change hundreds of women's lives around the world who understand her experience. Speaking out about her experiences as a sexual assault victim turned her into a hero. One of the worst experiences to happen to a person happened to her, and to this day she refuses to let that bring her down. She turned her experience into a voice that people needed to hear. She made her battles and her struggles turn into a victory for all the women around her.

With mental health being as difficult to talk about as it is, she allowed it to become something to be comfortable with talking about. She battled through many struggles with mental health, and just a lot of people have been through the same. Though she refuses to let her PTSD influence her life every day, she is still battling just like every person.

One of the most astounding this Gaga has done is set up the Born This Way Foundation. After her album "Born This Way" she sparked a revolution for people to accept who they are with all there differences and similarities. Her foundation focuses on bringing communities together to create a welcoming and warmhearted community for people of all ages. Lady Gaga is a kindness advocate, believing that the best way to create a better world is to have more kindness in the world. She most definitely is on to something, since she had been bullied when she was younger and faces many criticisms daily. Kindness to her is making the world a better place.

I grew up with Lady Gaga and her bubble dress, meat dress, bodysuits, suits, Superbowl glam, extravagant wigs, her famous half-up hair bow, her big eye contacts, and her powerful music videos. I've seen just about every single thing Gaga has ever done. She has an interesting taste and lets it define who she is as a person. It is her best way of expression, and everyone loves it.

As of late, Lady Gaga has been in a lot more TV than just what we find in music videos. She's been on American Horror story and in her popular movie remake "A Star is Born". With Shallow being one of the most loved songs from that movie we can all agree she got what she deserved.

As someone who has been sexually assaulted, suffers from PTSD and mental health, works hard to make the world a better place, sings, dances, and dresses so uniquely, we can say that making history is something Mother Monster could do and will always be able to do. Having won an Oscars for her performance in "A Star is Born" along with winning at the Oscars, BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts), and the Golden Globes she truly is the woman of the year.

She has shown that she can defy all possibilities and fight for so much success. She has put in so much hard work from who she was ten years ago to now. Not only has she matured and grown so strong as a woman, but she has become an inspiration for all women. She has shown that through all the difficulties in life, she was still able to show the world who she is.

As Gaga always says, " There can be 100 people in a room and 99 of them don't believe in you but all it takes is one."