Lady Gaga And Oreo Just Dropped Chromatica-Themed Cookies

Hey Oreo Lovers, Lady Gaga Will Be Treating You With Her Chromatica Themed Cookies Totally Worth A Bite

According to Lady Gaga, "this collab is inspired by the world of Chromatica, where kindness rules all things. I love these pink cookies with green creme, and hope they brighten your day as much as they do mine!"

3478

Listen up Cookie Monsters! Lady Gaga will be treating you all with her "Chromatica" themed Oreos, during this holiday season. The incredible Popstar teamed up with Oreo to launch these flamboyant multi-colored cookies inspired by her peppy album "Chromatica."

These special golden goodies will arrive at convenience stores next year, meaning January 2021! But, only in limited-edition (6 cookie-packs). However, if you want to be notified about the whereabouts of these Lady Gaga-style Oreo cookies, you can certainly sign up for the "Lady Gaga x Oreo Stan Club" next month!

This initiative revolves around the goal of "spreading musical messages of kindness throughout the country." To further uplift their awe-inspiring ambition, they will also be launching "Sing It With Oreo," beginning on December 15th to motivate dedicated fans to send positive messages in the form of "OREOgrams" to their loved ones.

Justin Parnell, Senior Director of Oreo mentioned in a press release, "Together with Lady Gaga, we cannot wait to unleash her world of Chromatica on our Oreo cookie and encourage fans to spread musical messages of kindness to create a brighter and more connected country."

Participating in this benevolent initiative will likely reward those lucky fans with the chance to win Lady Gaga swag along with the golden opportunity to meet and greet the diva. Combined with the potential gift of winning free concert tickets, this could make any fan's dream come true! "Whether it's to show support, share affirmations, well wishes or congratulatory messages, Lady Gaga OREOgrams are designed to inspire kindness," Oreo said.

So dear all star-crossed Oreo and Lady Gaga lovers, get ready to pamper yourself with these ornately, designed delicacies and start feeling spectacular by willing to participate in this magnanimous activity.

What an enthusiastic way to start the New Year with this magical delight sponsored by the collaboration between Oreo and Lady Gaga!