Instead Of Falling Apart Over Him, Treat Yourself To These Five Things Like The QUEEN You Are

Falling apart is always an option, but sometimes we don't have the time to fall apart.

122

Boys can be brutal and it sucks to take the brunt of it all. When it all hits the fan, it's okay to want to fall apart. Trust me, I want to as I type this. One minute things are going so well, and the next thing you know he blocks you and doesn't tell you why. Sickening, considering we dated for MONTHS!!! So instead of crying tear stains into your pillow, here are some other ideas for you.

1. Go to the shelter and pet some pups

Who knows, maybe you'll find your perfect good boy while you're there and it'll make all of the pain go away. I know when someone important to me walked out, I knew I had Charlie and Stella to love on. Animals are magical in that sense. They can tell just when you need them and what you need at that time!

2. Go grab a beer with the girls

Nothing is better than going out on a Monday and having a beer with your girls. They're always going to support you and your drinking habits...plus they're a great shoulder to cry on when you've gone through a break up. Drinks heal wounds, it's a proven fact because that was the medicine of choice back in the day. Heal them hearts girls.

3. Take a mental health day

It is okay to not be okay. Trust me, I'm a mess. Take a day off! It'll be worth every minute. I have used a majority of my sick days on mental health days. Cook your favorite meal, go to the dog park, go to the movies, go eat some damn ice cream, and binge some Grey's Anatomy while you're at it. Have a great day to yourself! It can be life changing.

4. TREAT YO SELF

Go buy that hot outfit you have ALWAYS wanted to wear downtown! It will be totally worth it when you see how smokin' you look in it! It's okay to spend money on yourself! Don't feel selfish about it. Money was made to be spent on more than bills and essentials. You were made to do more than pay bills and go to school! WORK IT GIRL!

5. Get your nails done

Getting your nails done feels like the best thing this world has to offer at that time. It's just a simple thing that can change a girls view of the world. Want cute palm tree toes for summer? Cute fall pumpkins for Halloween? You can have it all, girl. Plus most places can offer you a discount if you get both your feet and hands done at the same time. My poor nail lady knows my life story; I can tell her ANYTHING and I know she'll listen to me rant while allowing me to enjoy Fixer Upper on the television.

All in all, taking the time to cope from someone important walking our of your life is so needed. It's not something everyone can get over in a day, a week, or even a month. When you love someone; it's heartbreaking to watch them leave, let alone leave you, block you, and give you zero warning or reason. Hearts break, but there are so many exciting and fun things to do to heal.