Hey KSU, Spend That $1.8 Million On My Education
Education

Hooty Hoo, shame on you.

129
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KennesawStateUniv.jpg

It's amazing how you can pour your money into an institution only for it to benefit everyone BUT YOU. Back in high school, I thought the money being poured into useless projects had finally come to an end and my education would be at the forefront. I thought, finally, I will go to a school that will make sure my diploma represents the best education they could offer.

Man, KSU, you have proved me wrong.

Kennesaw State University is a great opportunity for those who live in the Metro Atlanta area and I am eternally grateful for the education I am receiving from these fantastic professors so close to where I grew up.

What I'm not thankful for is the constant stress of parking. I'm not thankful for the decreased class sizes and lack of classes in general. I'm not thankful for having my graduation date pushed back again and again because they can't make up their mind. I'm not thankful for being jerked around.

I have spent three years at this university, and I can honestly say that I cannot wait to walk across that stage and finally be done with the BS.

$1.8 million spent on landscaping and sidewalks? All of that money is being poured into an entrance. You'll improve visibility for passing cars, but you won't improve my education.

That money could have been spent on bringing in top rated, quality professors. Class registration could have been less stressful since I would have had more opportunity to take the classes I need to graduate. You could have added more parking so I'm not spending a ridiculous amount of time parking in the morning.

You could have done a lot more than landscaping and improving visibility. You could have made my experience at the university a lot less stressful and more enjoyable.

As I make my commute in the morning once this project is finished, I'll be sure to gaze at the improved entrance while I'm scrambling for parking and fighting with the registration office.

I'm sure it'll be cute.