Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Is The GOAT And You Can't Tell Me Otherwise

Don't @ me.

389
Flickr

We’ve all had it. When we were kids we ate it every day after preschool in the form of Spongebob and Pokemon. When we were in elementary school we ate the original form. When we got to college, we ate the microwavable version.

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.

OK, there’s no way you haven’t enjoyed Kraft Macaroni & Cheese in your lifetime. It is a childhood staple. It’s one of the greatest foods ever created.

When you think about Kraft Mac & Cheese, you think of the days where you had formal play dates with your friends and would come home from school, eat your Kraft Mac & Cheese, and go run around outside.

When you think about Kraft Mac & Cheese, you think about the times in college where you put Easy Mac in the microwave before your 8 a.m. and stuck it in a cup as a hungover, on-the-go breakfast. Or maybe even how you had fried mac & cheese when all you wanted was the original.

When you think about Kraft Mac & Cheese, you think about how your mom always made it for you. And then you think about how once you got older, it was probably one of the only things you knew how to make.

When I think about Kraft Mac & Cheese, I think about my third grade “how-to” project, where I taught my class how to make macaroni and cheese. I asked my mom if I could bring some to class so everyone could enjoy (she said no.)

It’s perfectly cheesy, but not too gooey. It’s perfectly savory but balanced with some sweetness.

Kraft literally switched over to all-REAL ingredients and told none of us.

We didn’t even notice because it was STILL THAT GOOD.

Don't be that kid that sticks hot dogs in it. That's weird.

Ketchup on your Kraft Macaroni & Cheese? That's a no from me.

If Kraft ever stops making macaroni and cheese, I really don’t know what I would do. I love food. I love a lot of good food. I've tried Annie's White Cheddar Shells. I've tried gourmet lobster macaroni and cheese. But man, at the end of the day, nothing beats a good ole box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is the greatest of all time. Don’t @ me.