Know why to buy your own personal careline Yield
Family Friends

60

Nowadays, we all have given our elderly members access to mobile phones to make a calls or texts whenever they are in need. But, there are times when they can't reach out to their cell phones to call their family or friends when it's an emergency. Well, as technology has driven up, it has become easier more than ever by getting careline products which are specially designed as phones and panic buttons for the seniors.

The careline systems have actually brought a very affordable personal emergency alternative system for seniors, to call their dear ones whenever they need assistance at home. The emergency situations can be like meeting an accident, falling down from the stairs, feeling nauseous or unwell when no one is at home to help them. At times, the careline product incorporates features for the elderly to communicate through wristbands and pendants with just one click.

A brief about careline

The careline is specially designed to help disabled, frail and senior citizens who are home alone most of the times. The careline products are specially designed in knowledge that they must have somebody to take care of such people and provide them the assistance during emergency.

The careline products include an alarm unit, which can be plugged into any mobile phone or telephone line. It can also be attached comfortably to a pendant or wristband which can be wrapped around a hand, neck or kept in the pocket.

Before buying one such personal alert product, this alarm can be easily tested and installed by the user. Once the test is completed by the user, he/she will get connected to a 24 hour monitoring system and team.

Lastly, if any kind of emergency occurs for the user, they can simply just press the panic button on their pendant. In seconds, a monitoring team will respond to them. This situation is actually accessed over a base unit's loudspeaker, and further it helps in finding according to the emergency contacts, if needed.

Why careline is preferred?

• Easy communication:

The careline products come with all kinds of features by giving mobility and comfort to your elderly. So that they can be connected to their family and friends. The amplified phones and panic button ensure that they don't miss a moment to call for help whenever it's needed.

• Safety:

Whenever your elderly family member needs help, the light-weighted, portable wearable is equipped with a personal alert button. Upon pressing this button, an alarm will always be there to call the family and nearby medical center's for help. The size and weight of the wearable makes it easy for people to carry the device around.

• Convenience:

The large displays, big-sized buttons, and loud speaker makes the careline systems very easy and convenient to use. The products provides all kinds of communication which they might require while they are in danger. Some products also have volume boost and reminder capabilities incorporated in it.

Above you have seen what a careline product can offer to your elderly people at home. Get one such personal alert system today.