You Know You Love Christmas When...

You Know You Love Christmas When...

As told by "The Office"

7
You Know You Love Christmas When...
The Office Christmas

It's that time of year again. Finals are over and school is out for the semester, so do you know what that means? It's almost Christmas!It's that time of year again. Finals are over and school is out for the semester, so do you know what that means? It's almost Christmas! However, this also means that now you've got to start stressing about the upcoming holidays and all of the crap you need to do before the season of giving truly begins.

1. You've only been home for a half an hour and your mom makes you and your sister go out and pick out the perfect tree.

2. You and your siblings get to decorate the "perfect" tree you picked out and you fight over who gets to put the star on top.

3. You make a trip to the mall to buy all the gifts you put off getting and prepping for the annual "Secret Santa" party you throw with your family.

4. You check your bank statement and find out that you actually have no money to buy gifts for people.

5. Your relatives arrive and all the weird family traditions start showing up.

6. You go to church and you try to convince your parents that you've been going to church at school and you know they know you're lying.

7. You ended up making homemade gifts for you and your friends that are full of inside jokes and it ends up being a huge hit!

8. You inevitably end up doing Christmas Karaoke with all of your friends and family.

9. You consider texting that special person in your life and wonder if they maybe feel the same for you too.

10. You end up blasting the "Rock and Roll Christmas" song instead.