Everything that you want to know about the pool filters

hayward pool filter

33
Swimming Pool
https://www.liveabout.com

Your summers are sorted if you own a swimming pool. However keeping the pool tidy is no mean feat and may require professional equipments. Now one of the best tools that can help you with your cleanings is a swimming pool filter.

If you're looking for filters that have precision and are budget-friendly too, consider purchasing a Hayward pool filter.

Why should consider installing a pool filter?

a. It keeps the pool tidy.

b. It functions for a long time.

c. It needs no manual labor

d. It is not very expensive

e. It is easy to install.

Types of pool filter

Based on the application, there are three types of swimming pool filters available. You can choose to install any one type– Cartridge filter, DE filter, or Sand Filter.

Cartridge filters

Easy to install and easy for your pocket, cartridge filters are the most popular swimming pool filters available in the market. They function by pushing the pool water through the filters and hold up the debris to deliver clean water. The virtue of these filters is that they do not get clogged up and, therefore, ensure longer machine life. However, like any other filter, the cartridge filter too must be cleaned twice in each season.

Sand Filters

As the name suggests, these filters use unique sand that is graded and is used to filter the water. The water is pushed through the diffuser and the tank and then, is made to pass through the sand layer that holds up the debris. The water then runs through the filter's bottom without the debris, and freshwater is delivered to the pool.

DE filters

DE filters can be called the most effective of all the filters because they can filter even the tiniest pieces of debris. It uses diatomaceous earth to screen a plastic grid reinforced on the filter, and that diatomaceous earth filters away the debris from the swimming pool.

It is imperative to install any one type of pool filter as cleaning debris manually is extremely onerous. Moreover, manual cleaning can never compete with the filtration delivered by machine cleaning. So choose the best pool filter as per your requirement and let a trained pool filter installer install the filter in your pool.

While you are at it consider installing quality pool filters from Hayward. They are easy to install, budget-friendly, and will make your swimming pool the envy of neighborhood.