Finals Week As Told By Leslie Knope

When it's time to work hard I try to channel my inner Leslie Knope from "Parks and Recreation" because that girl knows how to get stuff done. She is also pretty easy to relate to, especially when the going gets tough.

1. At the beginning of finals week, you know that you have a lot of work to get done and so you just channel all the motivation that you can to finish your papers.

2. But pretty soon, you have hit your wall.

3. You push yourself through it and finish all the papers that needed to be done, yet when you look over it, you're just like...

4. But there is only so much that you can do to help it.

5. So you go to your MVP roommate because she always keeps you on the right track.

.

6. But she is also suffering from finals so sometimes you have to be the one to encourage yourself.

7. But you just want to take a nap because sleeping always helps, right?

8. But just remember that even under your stress, and exhaustion, and lack of motivation, you got this.

9. You have less than a week left. You can push through it!

10. Because even through all the stress and emotions, you got this and my hope for you is that you will walk in to your final and just be like...