“Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards” Is My Favorite Nintendo 64 Game!

It was the cutest game ever!

47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa6FXe7tD8A&list=PL65674D59A772CAE2&index=2

I have a Nintendo 64. One of the games that I played was Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. It came out in 2000. This game was part of my childhood. I played it again when I got older. There is one thing to know about the game. It was the cutest game ever!

The animation was colorful and cute! It had a very good and simple plot. The gameplay was convenient. The characters and masters all look cute. You will fall in love with the cuteness of the game. The adventure in the game was great. It had great stages. Kirby’s abilities were cute and creative. The teamwork between Kirby and the other characters was cute. The game also had an awesome OST and fun minigames.

Here is the plot of the game. Dark shadows take over a star called Ripple Star. They are after a big crystal. That crystal was an important item and power source in Ripple Star. The fairy princess flees with the crystal and tries to find a safe place. However, the dark shadows broke the crystal, and all the crystal shards go to different stars. The fairy princess meets up with Kirby and his three friends in Pop Star. Kirby and his three friends are willing to help her find the remaining crystal shards. They travel to different stars and fight bosses on the way. Will Kirby and his friends find the remaining crystal shards and save Ripple Star from the dark shadows?

To know more about this game, read about it on the Internet or look at YouTube videos that show the gameplay and walkthrough. Enjoy what you find on the Internet and YouTube. If you have played this game before, then I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I do.