Kendall Williams is On a Mission to Popularize Christian Rap Music and Take His Message to the Mainstream

Kendall Williams - Christian artist and rapper based in Virginia Beach VA.

35

Many times, confidence is built through time and a track record. This is exactly what Christian rapper and artist best known as Kendall Williams is creating for himself. Kendall Williams is an independent Christian artist and rapper based in Virginia Beach VA. He chose to join the music industry, not for money but to touch lives through his songs. He is on the rise to stardom. Quickly captivated the hip-hop industry with his new single “Trap Gospel Remix” featuring legendary super producer Zaytoven and veteran Memphis artist Project Pat. Kendall Williams has received an abundance of support from the single. With his rap/sing style audiences worldwide and drawn to Williams’s new music and embracing him as a new up-incoming artist.

“Trap Gospel Remix” is unlike anything else you’ve ever heard. The song is notable for its unusual sound production. The majority of fans appear to adore the song. Fans can expect to hear more songs like this in the future. Because of his qualities and capabilities, he will certainly succeed in this job. The trials that Kendall once faced have made his music more relatable to those that don't know of God, may have never visited a church, need hope, encouragement, or facing challenging times in their life. Kendall is now on a mission to popularize Christian rap music and take his message to the mainstream that needs it the most!

Follow Kendall Williams on Instagram @kendallwms