Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Welcomed Their Baby Girl To The World And Fireworks Are Going Off In Our Hearts

It probably feels like a "Teenage Dream" for this adorable, little family.

298

After months of waiting, our favorite celebrity couple - Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom - have finally welcomed their little girl to the world! Needless to say, we've all been following along on Katy's pregnancy journey for awhile, anticipating the day when the gorgeous couple would finally get to meet their sweet baby!

The Internet literally went crazy went Orlando announced Katy was pregnant!

Simpler, pre-Covid times.

And I think we can all agree we got even MORE excited when Katy announced it was a baby girl!

I think "glowing queen" was the first thought that came to all of our heads.

And our hearts also burst when Katy let us in on her pregnancy journey.

Katy went from "Waking Up In Vegas" to waking up in a baby furniture store - literally the sweetest thing ever! Well, maybe Orlando's "I love you" comment that had all the girls replying back with heart eye emojis was the sweetest thing ever, but the post was a VERY close second.

And they even shared laughs (and a peek at the baby bump!) with us, making us wish we were BFFs with them.

They're definitely going to be the cool parents!

Katy never stopped being a fashion icon during her pregnancy, either!

We all know Orlando probably took this picture of his "California Gurl."

Oh yeah, and because she's the icon that she is, she also released a song while pregnant.

Her little girl has one talented Momma, that's for sure! (Let's be real, though, being a Mom is talented in itself!)

And then, on August 27, 2020, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom welcomed their baby girl to the world, and they named her Daisy Dove Bloom.

And the Internet cried happy tears for this adorable little family that has become a glimmer of hope and light in a rocky world.

The only thing I'm left wondering is if Katy named her sweet Daisy after her powerhouse song "Daisies," which highlights Katy's struggle to overcome doubts and disapproval to become the pop sensation we know and love today. Because if so, that little girl's entire name is based on a song of strength, love, and adversity. And I am here for THAT.