Kardashians Reactions To Stupid Conversation

Because I'm exhausted with people, and the Kardashians give me life.

30

Everyone either loves or hates the Kardashians but, no matter what, you can’t look away from them. For some unknown reason I have personally identified with each Kardashian at some point in my life. Even with Rob when I feel like a fat, sassy bitch. With all the political discussion in the world today and everyone’s anger creating a divide between the sane and insane, I have officially started to lose my mind. I am so sane, I feel, that it is driving me insane. So I am, therefore, feeling more like a Kardashian than ever. It’s dangerous and I may need a lot of counseling to help cure it as it will surely send me into debt and homelessness, but also it makes me feel too happy to give it up.

Too many people speak without thinking, and the more you disprove their argument, the more they spew absolute bullsh*t. And although they can keep you in one spot all day arguing, no one wants to f*cking do that with their entire day. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I believe that if you have not picked up on the fact that you were wrong within the first three hours of a debate, you're just a moron.

So here is a list of Kardashian gifs for when someone strikes up an argument with you and you have no words. The Kardashians NEVER have no words. Thank God for them.

"You know, I think ALL lives matter."

Kind answer:

Aggressive:

"Can you not?":

Or just change the subject:

" Trump is definitely not a great guy, but, I mean, Hillary lies."

Kind:

Aggressive (but pretty kind for my standards):

"You may have just given me an aneurysm with your stupidity"

Aggressive:

When people pull the "you're too immature for a proper argument."

"Can you not?":

"You're damn right":

Kind:

How to deal with an end to such a stupid discussion:

This is partially for all potential arguments that someone may be considering including me in, but also for people who try to tell me you can't relate to the Kardashians.

At the end of the day, all you can really do is: