Kanye Wants What’s Best For His Daughters And I Don’t Blame Him

It’s not a Twitter rant it’s his paternal instincts kicking in overdrive!

2902

Kanye is Kanye and Kanye doesn't care if you don't Kanye. So stop weaponizing mental health against a man who is only speaking his truth. It's not a Twitter rant it's his paternal instincts kicking in overdrive!

The man is growing into a protective, nurturing, caring father to his children. Since when was realizing the toxic environment around you and calling it all out a sign of mental illness. The man is too talented for your “psychiatrists."

Excuse me while I go ahead and sign off on his most recent reality check, which happened to be public. People are not reading between the lines and that's fine because people are deflecting from the truth. The truth that their favorite reality TV stars are basically selling nudes for profit.

At Kanye's recent presidential campaign he mentioned that he almost aborted North as a suggestion to be against abortion. We are well aware that Kanye loves his daughter North, but do we even know why he wanted to keep North away from all the fortune and fame? Kanye was in his own way intuitively being protective of his children.

Let me explain, Kanye happens to love his wife Kim Kardashian who miraculously became famous off of her provocative tape. Kanye's love life is Kanye's love life, but to have his lover raise his very own daughter may make things too complicated. The man is like well is my daughter going to be on Playboy too because he believes his daughter(s) deserve more than that.

The public is not focused on the real problem. The net worth of this problem is billions of dollars. That's a lot of money that can easily buy off a few media outlets for a certain marketing scheme such as portraying Kanye as someone who is suffering from a “mental illness" rather than someone who wants what is best for his children.

I understand Kanye has admitted to a certain form of mental illness, but that is not the main reason behind his strong voices. The heart of the man is worn on his sleeve you can see it in all his music and art. His performances are all for God. This is a family matter that is obviously not being resolved so Kanye has taken it all into his own hands.

There has been evidence of Kanye trying to voice his concerns to his wife about how he feels terrible about his wife selling herself for money. This was filmed in a Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode when Kim is getting ready for the Met Gala. Kim's response was pretty much rude, cold, harsh, or in other words, completely unresponsive.

Wash Us In The Blood

Have you heard Kanye's new song or better yet, seen his new music video, well here it is & it's all about the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement rising above the pandemic.