18 Moments From Kaia Gerber's Fashion Month Debut

Kaia Gerber showed she had her own flair by stunting in 18 iconic Fashion Week shows.

132
Flickr

Daughter of former model Rande Gerber and supermodel Cindy Crawford, Kaia Gerber made a fashion month debut in the Spring/Summer 2018 collections. Just shortly after completing her driver's license test, Kaia was on a plane flying her out to New York to begin her Fashion Week journey. At the age of 16, Kaia has already made phenomenal milestones by opening and closing for designers/brands such as Chanel, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Prada, Bottega Veneta, and Moshino. Will she be able to top next season? I strongly believe so.

1. Calvin Klein

Kaia started her fashion month walking in the Calvin Klein show. "There are no words to describe how I feel, I love you endlessly Raf!"

2. Alexander Wang

Kaia opened for the Alexander Wang show. She stated, "Alex was one of the first people to believe in me. Your support means everything."

3. Fenty Puma by Rihanna

Here is Kaia walking in one of my favorite shows this season. As Kaia said, "No one does it like you Rih, the coolest ever."

4. Coach

Kaia's appearance on the Coach runway.

5. Marc Jacobs

Kaia had the opportunity to close the Marc Jacobs show, ending New York Fashion Week.

6. Burberry

Kaia started London Fashion Week in the Burberry show.

7. Fendi

Kaia opened for Fendi this season sharing, "Karl...you're a dream."

8. Prada

Crossing off one of her personal goals, Kaia shared how walking in the Prada show was a huge honor.

9. Moshino

Kaia in one of Jeremy Scott's runway shows... Moshino.

10. Versace

I love Kaia's looks in the Versace show and this was my favorite show from this season. Donatella brought out 5 original supermodels: Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Carla Bruni, Helena Christensen, and Claudia Schiffer.

11. Bottega Veneta

Kaia's appearance at the Bottega Veneta show.

12. Saint Laurent

Kaia responded to the Saint Laurent show by saying, "SAINT LAURENT! What a moment. I am forever grateful.

13. Off-White

The Off-White fashion show was another one of my favorite shows, here is Kaia's appearance.

14. Isabel Marant

Kaia opened for the Isabel Marant show where she stated, "securing the bag before opening."

15. Chloe

Kaia's appearance at the Chloe Fashion Show.

16. Valentino

Kaia's appearance at the Valentino Fashion Show.

17. Chanel

Chanel held an amazing show and was one of Kaia's last shows where she opened the show and stated, "Never in my life could I have even dreamt this".

18. Miu Miu

Kaia closed her fashion month debut with Miu Miu stating, "MIU MIU...and that's a wrap!"