Kacey Musgraves Is The Artist You MUST Listen To And Add To Your Playlist

"I realize that I'm not going to be everybody's cup of tea, and that's okay. I think that's the point of music."

33
Instagram

Country music, overall, is one of those genres you either love or hate...until now.

With such a unique sound her music puts a twist on the country music scene. With sparkles, glitter, and a bad ass attitude, Kacey Musgraves is a must hear artist. As a huge fan of hers, I admire the lyrics and stories that the songs project through her music.

She currently has four albums released, one of which is called "Golden Hour". This album was released less than a month ago and made number one on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart. Her other albums, "Pagent Material" and "Same Trailer Different Park", also had spots as number one albums in 2013 and 2015.

Not only does Kacey have amazing everyday music but on top of it all, she also released a Christmas album (which could definitely still be considered everyday music if you want it to be because it is THAT good) in 2016 which reached the number eleventh spot on the Top Country Albums chart as well.

Listed below are the albums and list of songs of each, ones in bold that are my personal favorites that you should at least look into, I also included iTunes links in the album titles for you so you can just click and listen. You're welcome.

Golden Hour (2018)

Songs: Slow Burn, Lonely Weekend, Butterflies, Oh, What A World, Mother, Love Is A Wild Thing, Space Cowboy, Happy & Sad, Velvet Elvis, Wonder Woman, High Horse, Golden Hour, Rainbow

A Very Kacey Christmas (2016)

Songs: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Let It Snow (feat. The Quebe Sisters), Christmas Don't Be Late, A Willie Nice Christmas (feat. Willie Nelson), Feliz Navidad, Christmas Makes Me Cry, Present Without A Bow (feat. Leon Bridges), Mele Kalikimaka (feat. The Quebe Sisters), I Want A Hippopotamus For Chrismas, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Ribbons and Bows, What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

Pageant Material (2015)

Songs: High Time, Dime Store Cowgirl, Late To The Party, Pageant Material, This Town, Biscuits, Somebody To Love, Miserable, Die Fun, Family Is Family, Good Ol' Boys Club, Cup Of Tea, Fine, Are You Sure? (feat. Willie Nelson)

Same Trailer Different Park (2013)

Songs: Silver Lining, My House, Merry Go 'Round, Dandelion, Blowin' Smoke, I Miss You, Step Off, Back On The Map, Keep It To Yourself, Stupid, Follow Your Arrow, It Is What It Is

Whether it be a rainy day or a sunny day with your windows down, all these albums have songs that are perfect for anything you may be feeling. When an artist is able to make you feel a certain way or relate to you in some way through music/lyrics, that in my opinion defines what it means to be a good artist. So, take the time to listen to her music because I can tell you, you will not regret it!