Juul 2 Starter Kit
News

Juul 2 Starter Kit

JUUL Device

3
Juul 2 Starter Kit

Now with more cigarette-like satisfaction, JUUL 2 is an easy-to-use, next generation JUUL Device designed for adult smokers looking for an alternative to cigarettes.

The JUUL2 starter kit comes with a device, charging dock, and 2 pods: Virginia tobacco and crisp menthol. Each pack contains 2 x 18 mg/ml nicotine strength pods.

The JUUL2 device is designed to only function with authentic JUUL2 pods manufactured by Juul Labs. JUUL2 pods contain nicotine.

Only compatible with JUUL2pods.

Kit includes:

* 1 x JUUL2 device

* 1 x USB Charging Dock

* 2 x JUUL2 pods (1 x virginia tobacco and 1 x crisp menthol) 18 mg / ml nicotine strength

Features

* Built-In Battery: 250mAh

* Indicator lights for charge status, battery level, e-liquid level and pod authenticity

* Pods Nicotine Level: 18mg/ml nicotine salts

* Compatible with the JUUL APP only available for Android™ platform

Warnings

• NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS: This is an age-restricted product and age verification is required at sale.
  • This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance.