Justin Bieber Take A Break

Justin Bieber Take A Break

Love, A Concerned Fan

21
Justin Bieber Take A Break
Billboard

Recently there has been a lot of controversy surrounding Justin Bieber. He was getting lots of hate so he deleted his Instagram.

While that might not seem like a big deal, it is. I know a lot of people don't like him for certain reasons which I understand. Back in the days of Kidrauhl (YouTube channel) and before he came on the scene with 'One Time' he was a kid with a dream.

I was a Belieber. I'm not ashamed of it. I have so many pictures wearing his merchandise and singing along to his songs. I knew him when no one did. Everyone would make fun of me in middle school because they thought he wouldn't go anywhere and now they are the ones obsessed with him. I was fan from the beginning and then he lost himself ... and me.

I was really upset with his actions and how he was behaving. From no longer taking pictures with fans to cancelling meet and greets and everything in between. It hurt me to see this happening.So Biebs this one is for you.

Dear Justin,

Hi there. I felt a strong need to write this. You have become what I like to refer to as a "product of fame." You have done so many things that make me question you. We all see you struggling. When you were younger, I saw so much passion and light in your eyes. You were someone I believed in. I was a fan even before we had a fan name.

I thought you were getting better but I'm not sure. Purpose has definitely had a huge impact on my life. That is, in my opinion, your best album to date and it makes me so upset that you don't seem to care. Lately, it seems like you don't treat your beliebers like family anymore and it hurts me to watch this happen. I have seen you go from happy and hardworking to sad and carefree. I just want you to get better. I know i'm not alone.

You are doing something that I believe takes courage and starting to take steps towards a break. I think that you definitely should do this.

Go away and get back to your roots. I see the pressure and how it's causing you to crack which hurts. You need to reevaluate everything that's going on in your life. Think about the millions of people you have supporting you and how it hurts them to see you act this way. We want you to grow and thrive. We will wait it out. You wouldn't be the first artist I've had to wait to come back.

Once you feel better I know you'll come back better than ever. I believe in you and so do the rest of your fans. I have all the faith that you will get through whatever it is you are going through. I know it's none of my business but I truly believe that this would be a good thing. We will be here when you return. I will support you because I know what kind of person you are and I don't blame you for feeling how you do. Go get 'em Biebs prove everyone wrong.

Love,

A Concerned Fan