Just Some Ed Sheeran Moments to Get You Excited for His New Album

Even though you're already freaking out a little bit.
10

If you are a fan of Ed Sheeran (I have never met someone who isn't to be honest), you probably were on the brink of a heart attack when he announced the release date of his new album. For those of you that don't know, on December 12, 2015, Ed posted on social media that he was going to take a year break from the "public eye" and social media in general. Just when we thought he was never coming back, on December 12, 2016 (a year to the day), he did, posting a picture of a plain blue background. The fans knew what was coming ... could it be new music? He then tweeted on January 1, 2017 that he would be releasing a new album on the 6th of January, which had everyone basically in tears. So without further ado, here are some adorable Ed Sheeran moments that will make you even more ecstatic for Friday.

1. When his words were super true and inspiring (like all the time really).

2. Some thoughts on fitting in.

3. There's really nothing better than a man who knows his role in this world and admits it.

4. One of my favorite lyrics to my favorite song of Ed's. How can you not melt when you hear this?!

5. Same Ed, same.

6. Ed is so, so pure.

7. A time when Ed said something really sweet about self-love.

8. Seriously, what a sweetheart.

9. Always speaking what we all really need to hear.

10. And last but not least, one of my favorite things about Ed is that he has a tattoo of ketchup on his arm. Seriously, how can you not love him?!

I hoped you've enjoyed these simply majestic Ed Sheeran moments. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to listen to his music on repeat until his new album comes out Friday.