Will Trump Keep Fighting Until January?

We had the elections taken place on November 6. 2020 but it took weeks to finally get a response. After a while Biden is our new president. Trump is the first president to lose after the four years.

If he lost after the 4 years, we can simply say that he wasn't doing such a good job. He said "Our country is full". Stating that he didn't want more people or "Immigrants" in our country. But if we want a strong economy, we need more workers. With that being said, he wanted a wall to be built. He used his emergency authority to persuade Congress on the border wall.

After electing Biden as our president, votes continued to be counted. Because you know every vote counts. Even then Biden's numbers were extremely high becoming a new record. Biden's plan

After Trump lost, he still says he won. Biden won with 306 Electoral College votes, when 270 are only required and Trump lost to 232. See the big difference.

Trump stated "he would leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for Biden on December 14. He will continue fighting the results of the election even after he due to leave office."

Doesn't this sound familiar, he is acting just like Fidel Castro when he was president of Cuba.

Trump will have to put an end to this fight and just accept his defeat. He has to learn that in life we win and we lose. He said himself before the elections, "It is easy to win but hard to lose." If he lost as the evidence shows, he needs to move on and let Biden do his job of being the new president of the United States of America.