Junior Year Of College, As Told By Rachel Green

"I'm gonna go get one of those job things!"

189
www.nbc.com

Junior year. The year you feel like you really have to enjoy because college is almost at its end. Just one more year and you're off to the real world. Who would've thought that it would come this fast?

The third year of college is the year everything starts to pick up a little. Your workload gets a lot tougher, you're in the library longer, and you have to start thinking about your future career, which is more than a little scary. But junior year does have its perks, like turning 21 and finally being able to go to the bars instead of drinking in fraternity basements.

Who better to describe this tumultuous year than Rachel Green, who is a prime example of someone trying to figure out their life and future.

1. When you have to start searching for internships for the upcoming summer.

Rachel Green Jobs

I'm not ready to start working in the real world.

2. But just keep getting rejected.

Someone please hire me. I swear I'll do my best not to screw up.

3. When it's your last chance to change your major, but you're not sure what to do.

Rachel Green Decisions

Do I REALLY want to do this for the rest of my life?

4. When there's only one year of college left and you're still single.

Rachel Green Single

When is it time for MY happy ending?

5. When you remember there is only one year until graduation.

Rachel Green Fantastic

Trying my best not to freak out.

6. When all your friends start turning 21 without you.

Rachel Green rude gif

Why did my parents have to give me such a late birthday?

7. When you finally turn 21.

Let's DRINK.

8. When your professors have no chill and the work won't stop piling up.

Rachel Green Kill You Gif

There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done.

9. When you strived for an A all semester but didn't get it.

Rachel Green Sad Gif

It was worth a try.

10. When you register for senior year classes and realize you left all your hard ones for the last semester.

Rachel Green You idiot Gif

Senior year will definitely not be the easiest.

11. When you clean out your fridge at the end of the year and try to make a potluck dinner with what's left.

Rachel Green Trifle Gif

Throwing everything in a pan and hoping it'll taste good.

12. When you have to say goodbye to your best friends knowing there's just one year left.

Rachel Green End of an Era Gif

It's always the hardest goodbye.