Junior year. The year you feel like you really have to enjoy because college is almost at its end. Just one more year and you're off to the real world. Who would've thought that it would come this fast?
The third year of college is the year everything starts to pick up a little. Your workload gets a lot tougher, you're in the library longer, and you have to start thinking about your future career, which is more than a little scary. But junior year does have its perks, like turning 21 and finally being able to go to the bars instead of drinking in fraternity basements.
Who better to describe this tumultuous year than Rachel Green, who is a prime example of someone trying to figure out their life and future.
1. When you have to start searching for internships for the upcoming summer.
I'm not ready to start working in the real world.
3. When it's your last chance to change your major, but you're not sure what to do.
Do I REALLY want to do this for the rest of my life?
4. When there's only one year of college left and you're still single.
When is it time for MY happy ending?
6. When all your friends start turning 21 without you.
Why did my parents have to give me such a late birthday?
8. When your professors have no chill and the work won't stop piling up.
There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done.
10. When you register for senior year classes and realize you left all your hard ones for the last semester.
Senior year will definitely not be the easiest.
11. When you clean out your fridge at the end of the year and try to make a potluck dinner with what's left.
Throwing everything in a pan and hoping it'll taste good.
12. When you have to say goodbye to your best friends knowing there's just one year left.
It's always the hardest goodbye.