July 4th-Inspired Nails Ideas Guaranteed To Spark Fireworks

These 11 July 4th-Inspired Nails Are Bound To Spark Some SERIOUS Fireworks At Your Home BBQ

It's never a bad idea to spark up your nails.

163

The July 4th is such a fun holiday, and there are so many ways to celebrate it! This year, things may look a little differently due to social distancing and COVID-19, but that's no excuse to not rock your best holiday nails!

Here are 11 July 4th nail ideas that will totally surprise make up for the lack of fireworks this year!

For the person who loves red

This design focuses on the red part of the red, white, and blue color theme and adds just a splash of fun with the stars!

For the tie-dye lover

Like glitter? Check. Like a design? Check. Like all the colors? Check!

For an elegant flag-inspired look

This entire look is super simple and elegant. I don't about you, but I get easily intimated by some of the complex looks out there! This one is so festive and also appears doable!

For the rule breaker

Maybe you're looking for something that stands out, this could be the look for you! It embraces the stars that are found in so many July 4th themes, but mixes up the color scheme a little bit!

For everyone who loves glitter — so, everyone

No holiday, even a social-distanced one, is complete without some glitter, and this is the ultimate holiday look to capture that!

Some royal blue elegance

Personally, I feel like so many styles and designs embrace the red part of the holiday, but this design leans into the blue! Blue is my favorite color, so this style was a win for me!

A chic, subtle approach

If you aren't a huge fan of using tons of color but want to jazz up your nails for the holiday, this could be a great option for you! It clearly speaks to July 4th without using tons of color to do it.

This American twist on the French mani

Not everyone loves color on their entire nail, and if your nails are long enough, this could be a great alternative to cater to your likes and the holiday, itself!

The most unique nails at the home BBQ

I am always on the hunt for new and unique looks, and this look spoke to me on that level.

The girl-next-door nails

The anchor is a nice touch to make this design a great balance between a classic staple and a fresh, new look!

The art museum-inspired nails

I'm such a fan of this look! The deconstructed look on the two middle nails is something totally new and fun!