11 Players Better Than JR Smith For The Final Five Seconds Of Game One

Lola Bunny. Air bud. Michael Scott.

88
@cavs / Instagram

In case you missed the last five seconds of the first game in the 2018 NBA Finals, I'll give you a quick recap. The Cleveland Cavaliers were down by two. George Hill was fouled. He made his first foul shot, then missed the second. JR Smith of the Cavaliers got the rebound and dribbled away from the hoop. Regulation ended with a shot after the buzzer and the Cavs lost in overtime.

JR's response was baffling, to say the least, and here are 12 players who may have had a little bit better of a reaction.

1. Air Bud

Air Bud knows the importance of making a foul shot, even if he can't count.

2. Jackie Moon

He knew how to handle a disagreement with referees.

3. Little Calvin Cambridge

He's like Mike and ready to play.

4. Lola Bunny

That girl (bunny) can dribble and score at will.

5. The Teen Wolf

With those amazing handles? He could be a real asset to the team.

6. The random Cavs fans

At least they seem to know what's going on a little bit.

7. The kid from the vine who gets hit with the ball

He's ready to go, all day long.

8. The Rebound Team

They even come with their own coach, which maybe we shouldn't turn down.

9. Michael Scott

Secret weapon, right there.

10. Any of the Harlem Globetrotters

They're already used to playing at the professional, and rigged, level.

11. This little girl from a commercial

She's got the confidence of a baller who keeps track of the score.