What Jonas Brothers Song You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Are you "Burnin' Up" or "Sucker?"

3777
https://www.instagram.com/jonasbrothers/
Instagram

As the new era of Jonas begins, it's not hard to remember all of their old smash hits. In honor of their reunion, here is the pairing of each Zodiac sign with one of the JoBros' top songs.

Aries: "A Little Bit Longer"

Aries is courageous, headstrong, and optimistic. Just like "A Little Bit Longer," they look for the good out of any situation, no matter how dark it may seem in the moment.

Taurus: "When You Look Me in the Eyes"

Taurus are physically affectionate, devoted, and reliable to those that they love. They always make sure their partner feels loved and cared for, which is what "When You Look Me In the Eyes" is all about.

Gemini: "Paranoid"

Gemini are very curious and tend to overanalyze any situation they're in. This can lead to a lot of overthinking and stress, which is why "Paranoid" is the perfect JoBro song for them.

Cancer: "Still in Love With You"

Cancers find it difficult to let go of things close to their hearts, so it may be difficult for them to move on from a relationship. "Still in Love With You" is the way Cancers may feel if they're hung up on someone.

Leo: "Burnin' Up"

Leos love to be peoples' prime focus and their confidence is noticeable to anyone that crosses their path. The JoBros describe someone that's the center of their attention in "Burnin' Up," which is exactly what Leo would hope to be.

Virgo: "Just Friends"

Virgos are easygoing when it comes to love. They enjoy the simple things in life and go with the flow in their relationships. "Just Friends" describes the natural process of turning a friendship into love, which is not unlikely for a Virgo to experience.

Libra: "Lovebug"

Libras love the idea of being in love, which can lead to them falling head over heels in just a short amount of time. "Lovebug" highlights the way love can make you feel when you fall hard, which Libras can relate to.

Scorpio: "BB Good"

Scorpios don't tend to trust easily and always make sure they know what others want from them. "BB Good" highlights what's needed between two partners, which is what a Scorpio would do before they dove into a relationship.

Sagittarius: "Keep it Real"

Sagittarius signs tend to be very honest and blunt, meaning that they're always willing to tell the truth, no matter if it causes discomfort. They always make sure to keep it real, no matter what.

Capricorn: "Sucker"

Capricorns tend to take a while to open up, but once they do, they fall hard for their partner. They hold their relationships very close to their hearts, and tend to think of people close to them as family. "Sucker" is a perfect match.

Aquarius: "That's Just The Way We Roll"

Aquarius' tend to be mysterious and free-spirited. They value freedom and feel it's necessary to be yourself, which is just what "That's Just The Way We Roll" is about.

Pisces: "S.O.S."

Because Pisces are so understanding and forgiving, sometimes they can become overly-trusting. They need to recognize when they're being treated badly and stand up for themselves when it's needed. "S.O.S." is the perfect anthem for any Pisces that feels under-appreciated.