9 Moments From The Jonas Brother's New 'Only Human' Music Video

9 Moments From The Jonas Brother's New 'Only Human' Music Video That Will Make You Wanna Dance In Your Living Room

You know you're drunk to this video's 80s groove.

639
Jonas Brothers "Only Human"

The newest music video from the Jonas Brothers is here, and it's unsurprisingly amazing.

In less than six months, the Jonas Brothers have announced their comeback, dropped an album, embarked on a national tour, and released two incredible music videos. Obviously, they are anything but "Only Human."

Still, they selected "Only Human" – the third song on their new album, "Happiness Begins" – as the backtrack for their latest video. The song is a major bop, and the music video is EVEN BETTER.

Could "Only Human" be the greatest Jonas Brothers music video since "Burnin' Up" (or dare I say "Year 3000")? Based off of these already iconic moments, it's possible.

1. The "going live" countdown

There's nothing like a countdown to get you pumped up for what's to come.

2. Jack Lawless on the drums

Jack was a member of the jobro's band pre-breakup, and he is 1/4 of Joe's new band, DNCE. His inclusion in this video was SO deserved (especially given the song's DNCE vibes).

3. The ladies in the audience singing along

How did they score an invite to this party and WHY was I not included?

4. All. those. bubbles.

Can these make an appearance when they play "Only Human" on tour, please?

5. Nick's strange but wonderful moments behind the blinds

Not sure why it happened, but I'm into it.

6. Dancing in the street

Nothing says "80s musical" like dancing on top of a vehicle.

7. That ridiculous Coors Light product placement

Again, why? Still, I laughed out loud.

8. Joe's pole dancing

Can THIS happen on tour, too?

9. THE OLD JONAS BROTHERS LOGO

BRING 👏 IT 👏 BACK 👏

If you haven't gotten a chance to watch the video in it's entirety, what are you waiting for?? Here it is.

Jonas Brothers - Only Humanwww.youtube.com