The Jonas Brothers Are Back, And So Is My 10-Year-Old Self
Music

The fangirls are back and stronger than ever.

135

A few weeks ago, I was walking from my English class to lunch, scrolling through Instagram, as most college students do. I felt like I was seeing the same old posts from my favorite celebrities and friends. You know, pictures of celebrities at galas, friends getting together after a long time, etc.

As I was scrolling, a picture of Nick, Joe, and Kevin Jonas showed up. At first, I didn't think much of it and continued scrolling. Then I realized that it was Nick, Kevin, and Joe standing together, announcing the reunion of the Jonas Brothers. I stopped walking and let out a little scream. Sirens were going off in my mind, and I started feeling like I was back in middle school again. Throughout the day, my phone blew up with friends texting me about their comeback and their new single that was going to be released.

For all of the people that were in elementary school and middle school during the phase of the Jonas Brothers, "Camp Rock," and the TV show starring Nick, Kevin, and Joe, "Jonas," this is a big deal. Some girls I knew threw parties to celebrate the return of the beloved band. Some even bought a cake that had the words "The Jonas Brothers Are Back Babyyy" frosted on it.

The release of "Sucker" starring the Jonas Brothers along with Priyanka Chopra-Jonas, Sophie Turner, and Danielle Jonas filled the hearts of every fan with love. Not only was the boy band that captured the hearts of every middle-school aged child back together, but the band created the song with their wives (or future wife, in the case of Joe) in mind.

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra-Jonas got married last year in December. Kevin Jonas and Danielle Jonas have been married for about 10 years, marrying in 2009. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner announced their engagement in October of last year.

It doesn't look like the band is going to stop making music with each other anytime soon either. With the release of their song "Cool" on Friday of last week, it is making fans crave more. Amazon Prime Video announced in March that a Jonas Brothers documentary is set to release, with more information coming soon.

So, my Jonas Brother fans, there's only one question left: Nick or Joe?