jokes to share on national tell a joke day to get some laugh

16 Jokes To Tell On National Tell A Joke Day

As August 16th approaches, these jokes are perfect to make someone laugh on National Tell a Joke Day.

11

National Tell a Joke Day is coming up soon and it's always important to have a few jokes up your sleeve to share with your friends. I love telling and listening to jokes, even the corny ones. One of my favorite memories is my friends and I sharing jokes on a plane ride to Washington D.C. I remember laughing so much that it was hard to breathe and thinking back at it, the jokes weren't even clever. This year, on National Tell a Joke Day, I'm going to share some of my favorite corny jokes with my friends and hopefully these jokes will give you inspiration to do the same.

1. Why do seagulls fly over the sea and not the bay?

Because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels.

2. Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen?

They might peel.

3. What do you call a number that can't keep still?

A roamin' numeral.

4. Why are frogs so happy?

They eat whatever bugs them.

5. What do you do with a sick boat?

Take it to the doc.

6. What do you get when you combine a Christmas tree with an iPad?

A pineapple.

7. Why do basketball players love cookies?

Because they can dunk them.

8. What kind of flower is on your face?

Tulips.

9. What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta.

10. Why did the sun go to school?

It wanted to be brighter.

11. Did you hear about the fire at the circus?

It was in tents.

12. Why was the broom late?

It over swept.

13. Why don't ducks tell jokes while they are flying?

Because they would quack up.

14. Why don't birds follow directions?

They like to wing it.

15. Why don't lobsters share?

Because they are shellfish.

16. How do sheep get clean?

They take a BAA-AA-AA-TH.