National Tell a Joke Day is coming up soon and it's always important to have a few jokes up your sleeve to share with your friends. I love telling and listening to jokes, even the corny ones. One of my favorite memories is my friends and I sharing jokes on a plane ride to Washington D.C. I remember laughing so much that it was hard to breathe and thinking back at it, the jokes weren't even clever. This year, on National Tell a Joke Day, I'm going to share some of my favorite corny jokes with my friends and hopefully these jokes will give you inspiration to do the same.
1. Why do seagulls fly over the sea and not the bay?Giphy
Because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels.
2. Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen?Giphy
They might peel.
3. What do you call a number that can't keep still?Giphy
A roamin' numeral.
4. Why are frogs so happy?Giphy
They eat whatever bugs them.
5. What do you do with a sick boat?Giphy
Take it to the doc.
6. What do you get when you combine a Christmas tree with an iPad?Giphy
7. Why do basketball players love cookies?Giphy
Because they can dunk them.
8. What kind of flower is on your face?Giphy
9. What do you call a fake noodle?Giphy
10. Why did the sun go to school?Giphy
It wanted to be brighter.
11. Did you hear about the fire at the circus?Giphy
It was in tents.
12. Why was the broom late?Giphy
It over swept.
13. Why don't ducks tell jokes while they are flying?Giphy
Because they would quack up.
14. Why don't birds follow directions?Giphy
They like to wing it.
15. Why don't lobsters share?Giphy
Because they are shellfish.
16. How do sheep get clean?Giphy
They take a BAA-AA-AA-TH.