Joelle James Releases Song: "Heart Can't Take It"

Grammy Winner, Joelle James has branched out from song writing and is creating her own path with new music.

37

Joelle James is an accomplished singer-songwriter. In 2019 James claimed a Grammy win and two nominations for the song "Boo'd Up", performed by Ella Mae. Joelle has really established a presence within the industry over the years. Additionally, her talent can be seen through her various features with artists like Kevin Hart and J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League.

In 2018 James was credited with the original music for the motion picture "Traffik". In 2020, James released two singles and is now a powerhouse ready to release in 2021.

With her industry experience and talented songwriter skills, it can be expected that she's going to blow-up ASAP. So, if you're one of those people that loves to see an artist grow, add her to your radar.

To jump into 2021, James just released "Heart Can't Take It". This slower-pop song has a super catchy hook that will 100% get stuck in your head (in a good way, I promise). The intro starts off with some beautiful piano and then dives right into showcasing her strong vocals.

Heat Can't Take It Lyric Video

If you love this song and want to keep up with her musical journey, feel free to follow her on all platforms.

Instagram Link

Twitter Link

Youtube Link

Spotify Link