5 Cutest Jim And Pam Moments That Will Make Us Say 'I'm Ready to Get Hurt Again'

*Calling all fans of The Office.*

282

Jim and Pam's love story is iconic. If you have an interest in rom-coms or any other romantic movies or shows, it's safe to say that this was probably the part of the series that you were most invested in.

These two innocent characters stole most of the spotlight as many viewers were anxious to see what would happen with their friendship and budding relationship.

Out of all the adorable moments that Jim and Pam shared together, I went through and picked out some of my favorites, and quite possibly your favorites, as well!

1. When Pam falls asleep on Jim's shoulder ("Diversity Day," Ep. 2, Season 1)

Jim's quick smile is what makes this particular scene so special. Despite Pam being engaged to Roy at the time, Jim still had hope that things would someday work out between him and his best friend.

2. When Pam asks to listen to music with Jim ("The Client," Ep. 7, Season 2)

We see Pam approach Jim like he's her high school crush here. What's more romantic than listening to music together outside on a calm, cool night?

3. When Jim says that Pam's the one thing he'd save from a sinking boat ("Booze Cruise," Ep. 11, Season 2)

"If the ship was sinking, who would you save?"

"You know what? I would save the receptionist. I just wanted to clear that up."

If this doesn't make your heart melt, I don't know what will.

4. When Jim cuts his tie right before their wedding ("Niagara: Part 2," Ep. 5, Season 6)

Pam becomes upset when she realizes that she accidentally tore her veil. Jim comes to the rescue by slicing his tie to show her that their appearances don't matter. The only thing that does is their day together.

5. When Jim puts together a DVD containing all the memories that he has with Pam ("A.A.R.M," Ep. 22, Season 9)

Jim: "All I know is that every time I've been faced with a tough decision, there's only one thing that outweighs every other concern. One thing that will make you give up on everything you thought you knew. Every instinct, every rational calculation."

Dwight: "Some sort of virus?"

Jim: "Love."

This scene is crucial as it presents to the audience almost every highlight that Jim and Pam have shared together throughout the show.