Proof That JFK Was Actually Abraham Lincoln

Are they the same person?

87
ClickHole

Is it possible that Abraham Lincoln actually never died? Is it likely that he morphed into John F. Kennedy to run this nation again? There are many parallels between the two presidents. With so much evidence, this theory is confirmed.

Lincoln was elected into the house in 1846. JFK was elected in 100 years later, 1946.

Are you weirded out yet? Well this is just the beginning.

Both names, Lincoln and Kennedy, contain seven letters.

Lincoln was elected in 1860, while Kennedy was elected in 1960.

Their vice presidents were both southerners named Johnson who were born in 08. 1808 and 1908.

Both presidents were shot on a Friday and were close to their wives.

Lincoln was shot in Ford's Theater, while Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln which was made by Ford.

Both assassins went by three names, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Still not convinced?

Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and fled to a warehouse. Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and fled to a theater.

Both assassins were shot and killed before facing trial.

And last but not least, they were both boat captains.

Who's to really say, you can take the evidence and do what you want with it. But hear me out, in our lives, there is the possibility that an infinite number of universes exist. Could it be that Lincoln survived in another universe, froze himself, then woke up to invent multi-universe travel so that he could further the will of the people as the president of the United States of America? Is that really that hard to wrap your head around?