Jesus For President

Jesus For President

No matter who is president, Jesus is King!

2110
Jesus For President

Politics and Religion can each offer heated debates on there own accord but add them together and everyone wins!

My vote? Jesus for President! Not for a four or eight year term but forever!

It doesn't matter if your republican or democratic we all want some fundamentals.

We crave, pray and search for a leader that embodies these ten traits.

1. Leadership. It's not a position or title, it is an action and example. A true leader takes people where they may not want to go but ought to be. A true leader never stops learning and has a servant's heart.

2. Character. People of character do the right thing even when no one else is looking, not because it will change the world but because they refuse to be changed by the world.

3. Honesty. The foundation from where trust is earned. Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, and truth living.

4. Responsibility. They will know and do what is right and expected.

5. Integrity. Proverbs 28:6 "Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his way".

6. Commitment. Their ability to follow through; to fulfill what they consented to do even when it means unexpected sacrifice.

7. Endurance. Ones inward strength to withstand stress and worldly pressures.

8. Initiative. Recognizing and doing what needs to be done in advance. Problem solving, making solution oriented decisions sooner than later.

9. Passion. Individuals that allow their passion to become their purpose that one day becomes their profession.

10. Vision. Someone with vision has the ability to approach a challenge or situation from a new perspective.

The candidate with all ten? Jesus! Jesus instructs us to Honor our leaders. When we make Jesus President in our hearts, minds, and actions we will Honor our government leaders. Honor does NOT mean we have to love and or agree with all decisions made. Proverbs 11:27 tells us, "Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold."

We live in a harsh world that is full of brokeness but remember how we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great! It's your vote, make it count, vote JESUS!