Jesus carried the cross for you

Jesus carried the cross for you

And because of that, He can give you rest and a peace unexplainable, especially after a long struggle.

11
Jesus carried the cross for you
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/43/53/134353dead969c0a2933c139eb04a16d.jpg

We need to run to Jesus. We need to run fast and hard and go STRAIGHT to the source of unfailing love and joy. A battle can be such an exhausting fight. But with Jesus, we can find comfort and great strength. He will give you a hope and a light that will carry you through anything and everything.

I was struggling for the longest time and with the heaviest heart I have ever had to deal with. I was miserable. I was hurt. I was bitter. I didn't wanna turn to God. It all was too much. I kept making excuses and saw myself in such a self-destructive way. I kept chasing after things that truly didn't make me happy - but it was all that I "knew." Even though Jesus was (is) the Lord of my life, it I sure didn't "practice what I preach." It was so easy for me to keeping being stuck in my mind and life.

I felt like I continually tried to get better but I know now that I was listening to the enemy rather than God. Because when I really listened to God and actually heard and did what He was telling me to do, everything changed. That feeling of emptiness and depression lifted off of me! It was so surreal. I had been down for so long that I couldn't even believe that I was actually filled again!

I was ashamed and lost. Even though I knew Christ and had been the best possible person I could be, I still managed to slip - I let myself. But the God of grace forgave me. He picked me up and He poured His peace and joy into my heart. He ignited me again with a purpose and a voice. It hadn't gone away, but I had just buried it out of my sight - not His.

I lay down all lesser things for greater gain.

We must surrender whatever it is that is holding us back from being and doing what God has called us to! His promises to us are pure and remain true.

Although I know bigger things are to come, I have set my hope and eyes on The Lord. With Him, GREATER things are to be done and He will help me get through whatever storm is next.

Jesus, I love You oh so much. My life is Yours. I am Yours. My prayer is that You use me in any way you need to. God, I pray and proclaim that the enemy has NO hold on my life and that I am Your child forever!! In Jesus Name, Amen.