The Perfect Prank To Play On The 'Jersey Shore' Fan In Your Life
Humor

Know a die hard "Jersey Shore" fan that deserves a harmless prank?

53

Some pranks get absolutely out of hand, like the ones Winston from "New Girl" pulls. However, this doesn't stop me from trying to prank everyone I know in some way, shape, or form. In a nutshell, most of my pranks are short-lived and painless but the long con is always a fan favorite.

For all my "Jersey Shore" fans, this prank would be insanely funny and enjoyable for both parties. If they haven't seen "Jersey Shore" or know that you're notorious for pranks it may not go as well as planned but it's still worth a shot.

First, you'll prep. You'll create the letter. The letter heard around the world, written by Snooki and JWow to let Sam know Ronnie had been doing things behind her back. The letter must include all the spelling errors and write it in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, you know for authenticity.

The letter reads;

"Sam,
The first night at BED when you left, Ron made out with two girls and put his head in between a cocktail waitresses breasts. Also was grinding with multiple fat women. When you left crying at Klutch, Ron was holding hands and dancing with a female and took down her number. Multiple people in the house know, therefore you should know the truth."

Next is where things get serious. Set it up in the most elaborate way possible. Fold the letter up and put it in an envelope or make it look official as heck. Get stamps and a manilla folder or something that looks like the government sent it to you. Play as if you're super emotional or are more stressed out than you've ever been. Make them think you're going through an absolute crisis. If you cannot do this in person, calling is the next best option followed by text.

Finally, get them to read the letter. Tell them it's the worst thing ever- you can't even read it, they have to. Watch their face as they experience both confusion and disappointment. If you can really make them think it's something important it will be even better to watch them react.

Last but not least, thank me for giving you the best prank ever.