10 College Situations Explained By The Situation And Snooki And The Rest Of The 'Jersey Shore' Gang

"If she's still in college, she's too young for you bro!"

433
Jersey Shore / Instagram

"Jersey Shore" was extremely relevant throughout the greater parts of middle and high school, BUT it is even more relevant now. Not only is a new season of "Jersey Shore" airing on April 5, 2018, so many of the infamous quotes told by great celebs relate to college life.

1. "The cabs are here!"

AKA everyone needs to MOVE before the uber cancels on you and you are charged $5 for NOTHING. This can be an extremely difficult task, so as the boys do, it is said many times throughout the apartment or house.

2. "RAHN STAHP!!"

Some nights and days are rough, but do not worry your best friends will definitely make sure you remember everything you may or may not have forgotten whether you like it or not!

*Runs out of gym as friend is telling a story about the last time everyone went out together.*

3. "It's t-shirt tiiiiiime!"

I mean who would not take advantage of wearing a t-shirt out every Tuesday night? So easy. So casual. So trendy.

4. "1, 2, 3, 4 I declare prank war."

This trend of icing people needs to end because it is making me anxious and I do not like prank wars!

5. "UM, HELLO?!"

When it is 3 a.m. and he still has not answered you, when someone takes your unassigned assigned seat in class, or when no one will pay attention to you.

6. "When my kids asked me 'where have you worked?'...I'd say 'b*tch, I've made pizza in Florence"

Imagine telling your children about your study abroad experience?! Every college student should study in another country if possible.

7. "As my stomach feels like it's gonna explode, I don't stop eating. It made me realize what a gluttonous piece of sh*t I am."

Brunch at the DZ house. Having chefs make food for 300+ girls is a blessing and a curse at the same time. The freshman 15 is real. Every meal.

8. "Party's here!"

You know that "you're just having a great day" your enthusiasm is beyond the moon? Or when you are really feeling your outfit one night? You are just like the meatball herself boop bopping around having the time of your life. Live it up now because life does not last forever!

9. "Yeah, buddy!"

Acing an exam, living on the same hall as some baseball, football, and basketball players, getting an internship...wow life is great and all you can do is quote the boys of the Jersey Shore.

10. "The party's over. What am I going to do with my life now?"

College. When college is over, what am I supposed to do without my friends by my side every day? Adult? No thank you. These four years fly by so quickly it is unreal. Cherish every moment while you can! Even the nights you are in your sorority house until 2 a.m. studying for an exam with your sisters.