Jennifer Lopez Just Added These Fragrances To Her Wish List

3 Holiday Fragrances Jennifer Lopez Just Added To Her Holiday Wish List

'Tis the season for Jenny from the Block.

58119

With the holidays right around the corner, there are many things to look forward to. Time with family, friends, great food, overall seasonal joy... And now the fragrances from Jennifer Lopez.

This year, the ever-iconic JLo is offering three holiday gift sets from her Promises and Enduring Glow fragrances. With two sets available at Kohl's and one available at Ulta, all packages are $60 or less. And, let's be honest, who doesn't want to smell like Jennifer Lopez?

1. Promise Holiday Giftset exclusively available at Ulta - $60

The first gift set Jlo has graced us with comes with, "three stunning ways to surround yourself with the infinitely alluring Promise scent." Included in the package is a 50 ml Promise eau de parfum 75 ml Promise Body lotion, and a 10 ml mini Promise eau de parfum. The set is wrapped in a reusable holiday tin, and the inner packaging has been created to be more environmentally friendly than normal packaging materials.

2. Promise Holiday Giftset exclusively at Kohl's - $45

The second gift set is "the sublime way to scent yourself with Promise." This set includes a 30 ml Promise eau de parfum and a 75 ml body lotion.

3. Enduring Glow Gift Set exclusively at Kohl's - $49.50

The final gift set JLo has created has "two beautiful ways to wear Enduring Glow." Included is a 50 ml Enduring Glow eau de parfum and a 75 lm Enduring Glow body lotion. Also wrapped into the package is a coin purse.

This holiday season, you can incorporate that Jennifer Lopez appeal for yourself. Put away your old perfumes and lotions and make way for Jlo's iconic collection, only during this holiday season.