As the years have gone on, I have had a lot of laughs watching Jenna Marbles. I have found that she is really relatable and a lot of time she says things that really sum up college in a nutshell. From emotions that I've felt to things that I have literally said in college, here are some few things that I have found relatable as a college student.
1. She gives the advice that everyone needs to hear in college.
Whether it's your major or something that you like to do in a pastime, you do you!
2. When you realize you procrastinated too long on an assignment... Work bitch.
Admit it, it happens to all of us. You're there watching her until it's less than an hour before your assignment is due...
3. When you meet someone new, or people in your class catch you doing something... well, weird...
I have definitely been judged for bringing a blanket to class because I was so cold. Just me?
4. When that one teacher in that one class does that one thing to annoy you...
You know who I'm talking about. That one teacher that goes off for no reason, or doesn't know what they're doing too well, and you make this face every single time you talk about them. Maybe even to a friend across the room. Am I speaking from experience? ... Maybe.
5. How you get to class, or going anywhere for that matter...
Every. Single. Time. Need the novel that you are reading for the class? Nope, somehow it won't be in your backpack. Even if you remember putting it in there.
6. As your binge watching your favorite TV show in your dorm room you realize....
Been a while since you've talked to someone? Maybe grab lunch with a study buddy!
7. In college, you have that "I need to work out more" phase.
You then realize it's not a phase, it's a constant thought and lifestyle. But you'll get to it! Eventually...
8. And on top of working out, you should be eating healthy.
Don't want to get the freshman 15, right?
9. And then after deciding to be more healthy... whoops. Looks like no diet today!
Seriously, there is always tomorrow.
10. Then, there's no diet and you realize your mom isn't there to cook your favorite food.
11. Every time you see your pets at home.
Or even just an animal on campus. I've literally tried to befriend the squirrels on campus constantly, not the geese though. They're kind of jerks.
12. I don't know if this is anyone else, but this next GIF is literally me.
Ask my best friend. Seriously.
13. Sleeping in late is wonderful. Until...
14. Truth time: there are some toxic people in college.
It'll happen. And at times, even if it takes a while, you'll realize that you are better without them.
15. Taking it full circle, some final advice...
You should always come first. Do what is best for you!
Hopefully, some of you can relate, or at least enjoy the Jenna Marbles GIFS.